Learn, Enjoy, Volunteer!
Volunteering has its benefits:
- gain work experience,
- learn how BCCPAC operates,
- meet other provincial parents,
- share your talents,
- enjoy the environment, and much more.
Volunteer opportunities come available throughout the year. The work depends on the current needs of the internal and/or external committees.
Always check this page for updates, or register your interest by:
- filling out the Volunteer Online Registration form, or
- printing out the Volunteer Form, and sending it by fax or mail to the BCCPAC office.
You can select specific or any work. We’ll appreciate your support.
Help support us by donating.
If you’d like to help the BCCPAC in our efforts, please click on the donate button below.
- We always welcome new volunteers – please contact the office for additional information
View our internal committees
Standing Resolution Committees
Get involved in the real change by joining one of the Standing Resolution Committees. These committees are responsible for the status of resolutions, and submit recommendations to the BCCPAC Board, idenifying ways to achieve active resolutions.
The volunteer commitment varies depending on the committee, and its share of resolutions.
Our seven committees are:
- Employee Services
- Formal Roles of Parents
- Inclusive Education
- Provincial and Federal Policy and Processes
- Student Safety
- Support Services and Funding