Check the Status of Resolutions
Resolutions passed at the BCCPAC Annual General Meeting (AGM) are listed by
- category (identifies the BCCPAC committee responsible for lobbying), and
- resolution number (year created and it’s sequential number).
Their status is recognized as
- active (on-going lobbying),
- achieved (successfully changed), or
- archived (several reasons: no longer applicable, revised, etc.).
How to use our online list of resolutions
To locate or view resolutions click on the:
- Resolution Number heading to receive a numerically sorted list, or
- Title heading to receive an alphabetically sorted list.
Policy numbers followed by “C” are a resolution originating from the Canadian Home and School Federation, and adopted by BCCPAC.
Select a category from the drop down menu, and click Apply. The resolutions are listed by category.