The 2018 AGM will be held May 5 & 6 at the Pacific Gateway Hotel in Richmond.
Resolutions and Nominations Submissions for 2018 AGM
Elections to the BCCPAC Board of Directors will take place May 5. For more information on submitting a nomination to the BCCPAC Board of directors go here.
For more information on submitting resolutions for consideration at the 2018 AGM go here.
The 2018 Nomination and Resolutions Booklet will be posted March 2018
AGM Proxy Form
2018 Proxy Form – to be posted March 31 2018
Proxy Voting – Important Information
- LOOK OUT – for emails regarding resolutions submitted for the AGM starting in March.
- SCHEDULE – a PAC meeting to review resolution book
- VOTE – within your PAC on the presented resolutions
- ATTENDANCE – decide if a representative from your PAC will be attending or if you will be sending your PROXY form with a trusted delegate.
- ATTENDING – if you are sending a delegate, register for the AGM
- NOT ATTENDING – Contact a member school or DPAC to represent you via PROXY vote. It is vital that you select a representative that will adhere to the position your PAC has taken on the preliminary vote in section 3.
- MEMBERSHIP – Confirm your membership status and voting rights HERE . Final Voting list will be posted Jan 31, 2018
BCCPAC has no way of guaranteeing that the proxy holder will vote the way your council wishes.
Proxy form coming soon