2017 AGM Information
Nominations for Board of Directors
AGM Proxy Form
Member Resolutions for the 2017 AGM:
We encourage member PACs and DPACs to review the resolution policy for presentation at the BCCPAC Annual General Meeting (AGM). Please submit your resolutions using the BCCPAC Resolution Form. Resolutions represent the views of our membership, and help to provide direction of our organization. For more information about special and ordinary resolutions and for a list of all BCCPAC member resolutions click here.
Advocates for change to BCCPAC’s Constitution and/or Bylaws, calls for the removal of a director, or gives authorization to the BCCPAC Board to borrow money.
Deadline to submit a special resolution: January 31 (until 11:59 pm).
A resolution that advocates change to BC’s public education system or gives direction to the BCCPAC Board of Directors. These can be submitted anytime, including from the floor. However we recommend these are submitted prior to the AGM so they can be widely circulated to the membership for comment.
Deadline for ordinary resolutions to be included in the AGM Resolution Booklet and Agenda: January 31 (until 11:59 pm). After this date submitted resolutions may not make it into the resolution booklet mailed to our members and possibly delay their being heard until the 2018 AGM.
For more information about resolutions and to check the status of existing BCCPAC member resolutions click here.
Proxy Voting – Important Information
- LOOK OUT – for your resolution book mail out arriving at your school (Spring 2016)
- SCHEDULE – a PAC meeting to review resolution book
- VOTE – within your PAC on the presented resolutions
- ATTENDANCE – decide if a representative from your PAC will be attending or if you will be sending your PROXY form with a trusted delegate.
- ATTENDING – if you are sending a delegate, register for the AGM
- NOT ATTENDING – Contact a member school or DPAC to represent you via PROXY vote. It is vital that you select a representative that will adhere to the position your PAC has taken on the preliminary vote in section 3.
- MEMBERSHIP – Confirm your membership status and voting rights HERE
BCCPAC has no way of guaranteeing that the proxy holder will vote the way your council wishes.
Please print your PROXY FORM HERE