BCCT Fact Finder Meeting
On July 20, 2010, BCCPAC was invited to provide information into the investigation regarding the independence of the BC College of Teachers as commissioned by the Minister of Education. From the input gathered from all partner and other community groups, government appointed ‘Fact Finder’ lawyer Don Avison, will provide a report and make recommendations regarding the B.C. College of Teachers in fulfilling its mandate under the Teaching Profession Act. The deadline for the report to the Minister of Education was extended to October 21, 2010.
- Legislation Overhauling the BC College of Teachers
- BCCPAC Submission to the BCCT Fact Finder Mr. Don Avison
- A College Divided: Report of the Fact Finder on the BCCT – Mr. Don Avison
- BCCPAC Response to the Fact Finder Report
- BCCPAC Resolutions – BC College of Teachers
- Ministry of Education December 8, 2010 News Release -Fact Finder Report Released
- Connecting the Dots – Parents…Our Children & the BCCT written by Joyce Gram & Catherine Abraham, former BCCT Councillor & BCCPAC Life Member
- July 20, 2010 – BCCT Fact Finder meeting with BCCPAC Summary
- BCCPAC Issues Bulletin December 18, 2003- FAQs About the BCCT
- BCCPAC Issues Bulletin December 17, 2003 – BCCT Update
- BCCPAC Issues Bulleting May 16, 2003 – Proposed Changes to the BCCT Bill 51
- BCCPAC Issues Bulletin February 2003 – Provincial Funding of school districts
Hello Members, The Board of Directors is pleased to announce a call for nominations to fill the following three vacancies...
Is your PAC or DPAC a member of BCCPAC? Join or renew your registration and be part of the parent voice. You can make meaningful contributions to our BC public education!Register Your PAC today
Sign up for the
'Our Voice' Newsletter
Receive the latest news, information and inspiration from BCCPAC.com.